Hey guys we’re gonna have 2 hour episode of Once Upon A Time tonight! Do not miss it because Liz said it’s a lot about the Snow Queen!
Gosh, I really think all of that happens in the next episode [“Smash the Mirror”]. I thought that “The Snow Queen” was going to be the big Snow Queen episode and then we got to the next episode, and I realized, no, that’s the big Snow Queen episode. I got the script for the next one, and I realized there’s so much more to the story. A lot of questions are answered, and you get to see it, which is one of my favorite things about television. Show it, you don’t have us tell it.
Mark Isham (OUAT music composer) posted this photo on his instagram. I guess it’s from tonight’s episode and Liz is so beautiful! <3
And now the usual recap of all the stuff released about the episode! 😉
Interviews with Elizabeth
Once Upon A Time 4×08 “Smash the Mirror” – Official Press Release
ELSA AND ANNA’S RELATIONSHIP IS TESTED AND THE SNOW QUEEN’S AGENDA IS REVEALED IN A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR “ONCE UPON A TIME” STARTING AT 8:00 PM, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16 ON ABC
Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost”) Guest Stars as the Snow Queen
“Smash the Mirror” – In Arendelle when the Snow Queen tries to pit Elsa and Anna against each other and it proves more difficult than she anticipates, she takes drastic measures.
|| MORE ||
TV Series » Once Upon A Time » BTS »
» 4×08 Promos
Filming 4×08 – October 1
» Set Photos
- I noticed something in the trailer, if you want to see the spoiler, check it out on our tumblr.
- Yellow Ribbons’ spoiler
- CTV Spoiler
- TV GUIDE Spoiler
- On October 1 Liz was spotted on set. The scene they filmed is with a lot of people in 80’s clothes, walking down the streets and Elizabeth Mitchell was standing on the sidewalk. She looked very confused. It looked like the scene will go like this: the Snow Queen goes through the door, she is confused about where she is and when she turns around, the door is gone. | SEE REPORTS + PHOTOS + VIDEOS |
- On October 3 Liz filmed a scene with a white horse. They had some galloping scenes but they used Liz’s double. | SEE PHOTOS | PHOTOS WITH FANS |
- On October 5 Lana posted a selfie of her and Liz on her twitter. | SEE PHOTO | Also Beverley Elliot posted a selfie with Liz. | SEE PHOTO |
- On October 22 ABC posted the press release of the episode. You can read it HERE. It will be 2 hours episode.
4x08 Smash The Mirror - Elizabeth Mitchell - Fanarts - Interview - Once Upon A Time - Snow Queen - Spoilers - Video