Home Elizabeth Filmography Photos Videos Interviews Site

Lost Season 6: Snippet about Sawyer

This is not about Juliet but is about Sawyer. Not so bad!

What’s that sound? The collective sigh of relief of millions of Lost Fans around the globe 🙂

We’ll I’ve just been sent this that appears to put an end to one part of the triangle…and we can only hope the writers don’t change their minds. Here is the excerpt that I can post from the email”

….pretty cool huh.oh and one more thing you can post is that early in the season there is a scene with Sawyer and Kate on Island not alt. In this scene kate tries to comfort sawyer but he totally rejects her in a big way. So much so that in the script itself the writers like they do when explaining the context/desciption of the scene actually say that these two are finally done/over – no going back! if I can remove the watermark from the script I’ll scan that page in and send it to you although you might get into copyright trouble with that if you decide to post it but I’ll leave that up to you. more to come next week when i should get to read scripts 12 and 13….

Source: Darkufo

Juliet Burke - Lost - Quadrangle - Sawyer - Season 6 - Season 6 Spoilers - Spoilers - Suliet
Comments

6 Responses

1. haylie says:

I don’t believe in the end of the triangle until the final curtain call.

2. MollyVegas Katie says:

Awesome spoiler, sounds like James and Juliet are like I always though “meant to be.” I get the feeling Juliet will have a second chance in an alt reality since Elizabeth has already said as much. Kate and Sawyer ended long ago anyway, I’ve never honestly thought of them as a possibility to be honest, not since season 4

3. EMfc Jules says:

@ Cris: you’re right. My mistake, I’m correcting it right now. Thanks!

4. Cris says:

It is spoiler, right? It should have the spoiler tag. I think. :/ Not everyone coming here likes to read spoilers. :/

Anyway, Sawyer was truly in love with Juliet. It was never a doubt. He loves Juliet. The question was if he loved Juliet like he loves Kate. Apparently, Kate is his true love. At least, according to Juliet.

That’s why I think this “spoiler” is bad, anyway. The main reason Juliet wanted to blow up the bomb was because she thought Sawyer still loved Kate. She thought Kate was his true love. She wanted to avoid the pain and the experience of losing him to Kate. So if the writers show Sawyer’s true love is actually Juliet. It would mean she is wrong. She died being wrong. That’s painful.

I don’t care who Sawyer ends up with. I care about Juliet.

I just want a good story for Juliet. I want something meaningful for her next season outside of the love quadrangle. Plus I don’t want to think she died thinking one thing (Sawyer’s true love is Kate), just to be showed this is actually wrong. That’s not good.

If Juliet is Sawyer’s true love. She must know it.

Damon and Carlton are making things worse here. They really don’t think about Juliet’s point of view. It makes me sad.

I wish they would care about Juliet. Just a little bit. Even in her last moments they don’t seem to care anymore. 🙁

Please, next time, you use the spoiler tag. I’m trying to be away from spoilers (including the ones about Juliet) as much as I can.

5. Snow says:

Yes, at least if they don’t bring her back. We know Sawyer was truly in love with Juliet.

6. Rob says:

and sigh of unimaginable relief