V: What do you think of episode 2?

Hey, I’ve just finished to read some reviews, but I wanna know what do you guys think of episode 1×02 “There is No Normal Anymore”. Post your thoughts in the comments! 🙂

8 thoughts on “V: What do you think of episode 2?

• November 13, 2009 at 2:01 am

Elizabeth’s a nature beauty. She doesn’t need to wearing a lot of make-up. I like Erica when she hit the orb chaser of the alien…”home run” no more running just faced it and foughtback…. brave and strong it’s cool! But as an killing machine from the alien shouldn’t them show more high technology? knife or laser???

• EMfc
    November 12, 2009 at 5:24 pm

I think the same about Elizabeth’s make up. It’s too much and make her look older.
    I liked episode 2 more than the Pilot. It was a lot about Erica. Elizabeth was TERRIFIC!
    All the scenes at the FBI and the one in the car (when she finds her gun)were AMAZING, exp the ones with Paul (he must be a V). Liz was so GREAT!
    I must say that I really don’t care at all for Ryan and Valery. She’s so boring.
    Tyler is such an idiot.

• November 11, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Loved it

• November 11, 2009 at 9:43 pm

I was nervous at how well the second episode would be, but I loved it! This is already my second favorite show (after Lost). The cast is perfect and the story is amazing. I don’t know what I’m going to do when it takes a break in a few weeks.

• November 11, 2009 at 8:50 pm

it was amazing!!
    love how erica almost punched jack when she told him “What part of don’t trust anyone you don’t understand” hahah
    loved it

• November 11, 2009 at 7:47 pm

It was awesome! Good pace but way to short…
    All actors were great, especially EM and MC! But i could care less about Tyler.

• November 11, 2009 at 7:29 pm

I liked episode 2. It had me on the edge of my seat and I did not want it to end.

EM was awesome(YOU’RE A FREAKING PRIEST!!!!!!)…. MC beautiful!!!…. MB was brilliant ( the phone call scene to Chad…it is like she is taking back control… Chad better watch out)

Overall I give it an AWESOME!!!! I can’t wait until the next episode..

🙂

Youfoundme2

• November 11, 2009 at 6:26 pm

I didn’t think this episode was as good as the first. I think that they layed a little groundwork for character development in the show but it just seemed to be less interesting without the special effects and cool space stuff….I don’t know but i’m not feeling it. And another thing I noticed is that whoever does Elizabeth’s makeup should be fired. She looks way better with a more natural look and not that 80’s over the top pink blush stuff. Anyhow, I want so much for this to work because Elizabeth is such a good actress and it would suck not seeing her on t.v. every week.

Comments are closed.