Home Elizabeth Filmography Photos Videos Interviews Site

Submit Your Questions for Liz

Hello everybody, we’ve just got an email from AOL Television.
They’re going to interview Elizabeth and they’re giving us a chance to submit our questions for her and the rest of the cast of “V”. This is an amazing opportunity to ask something we wanna know! So let’s do this! 🙂

AOL Television is looking for fans to submit questions for an upcoming episode of ‘Outside the Box’ starring Scott Wolf, Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Morena Baccarin of ‘V’.
If you don’t know what Outside the Box is, they are when stars of a TV show interview one another with questions sent in by fans.
Here’s the link: http://television.aol.com/outside-the-box/v

Elizabeth Mitchell - Interview - Site Updates - V
Comments

7 Responses

1. burnett says:

well if anyone finds out when it comes on could you post it, Thanks 🙂

2. EMfc Straightart says:

They didn’t say! :/

3. burnett says:

Does anyone know when this outside the box thing comes on?

4. EMfc Straightart says:

Thank you Katie, coz’ it didn’t show our questions either. I did it again as you wrote and now they are posted! 🙂

5. MollyVegas Katie says:

I figured out how to do it. Where it says all fields are required, and you click to type in your name. A little box to sign in your AOL account should pop up. At the bottom of the little box there is a link that says “STANDARD SIGN IN.” You must click on that, instead of filling out the top part. It will then direct you to a separate scree to sign in. Once you have done that it will navigate you back to the out of the box question page. Then just fill out the information and your question will appear. If you do not click on standard sign in, it will not post your question. Hope I was able to help. It took me forever to figure that out.

6. EMfc Straightart says:

I think they have to approve the question before posting it.

7. MollyVegas Katie says:

I submitted a question, but it doesn’t show that I did. Is that happening to anyone else?