Today’s Tater Tops category is for the best dramatic actresses, or as we call them, Drama Queens! And the nominees for the Golden Tater are…
- Elizabeth Mitchell, Lost: Mitchell conveys more emotion with her eyes than most actresses get across in their whole careers.
- Connie Britton, Friday Night Lights: Tami Taylor is the truth.
- Evangeline Lilly, Lost: Evie killed it as Aaron’s heartsick mama Kate, a once-troubled character who chose to finally make some decisions that were both good and selfless.
- Katherine Heigl, Grey’s Anatomy: Heigl carried Izzie through her cancer diagnosis and treatment with great nuance and grace.
- Leighton Meester, Gossip Girl: As Blair Waldorf once said, “Playing a stronger, more emotionally complex female lead just feels so right.”
Who’s your pick? Vote inside…